His Excellency the State President of the Republic of Malawi, Professor Arthur Peter Mutharika, in exercise of the powers conferred upon him by Section 94 (1) of the Constitution of the Republic of Malawi, has once again reshuffled his Cabinet with effect from 5th September, 2016.
1. President of the Republic of Malawi and Minister of Defence:
His Excellency Professor Arthur Peter Mutharika.
2. Vice President of the Republic of Malawi and Minister Responsible for Disaster and Relief Management, Public Events and Chairperson, Civil Service and Public Service Reform Commission:
Right Honourable Dr Saulos Klaus Chilima.
3. Minister of Finance, Economic Planning and Development:
Honourable Goodall Gondwe.
4. Minister of Agriculture, Irrigation and Water Development:
Honourable Dr George Chaponda, M.P.
5. Minister of Labour, Youth, Sports and Manpower Development:
Honourable Henry Mussa, M.P.
6. Minister of Civic Education, Culture and Community Development:
Honourable Patricia Kaliati, M.P.
7. Minister of Gender, Children, Disability and Social Welfare:
Honourable Jean Kalilani, M.P.
8. Minister of Local Government and Rural Development: Honourable Kondwani Nankhumwa, M.P.
9. Minister of Lands, Housing and Urban Development: Honourable Atupele Muluzi, M.P.
10. Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation:
Honourable Francis Kasaila, M.P.
11. Minister of Natural Resources, Energy and Mining: Honourable Bright Msaka, SC.
12. Minister of Industry, Trade and Tourism:
Honourable Joseph Mwanamvekha, M.P.
13. Minister of Justice and Constitutional Affairs: Honourable Samuel Tembenu, SC.
14. Minister of Education, Science and Technology:
Honourable Dr Emmanuel Fabiano, M.P.
15. Minister of Home Affairs and Internal Security:
Honourable Grace Chiumia, M.P.
16. Minister of Health:
Honourable Dr. Peter Kumpalume, M.P.
17. Minister of Transport and Public Works:
Honourable Jappie Mhango, M.P.
18. Minister of Information and Communications Technology:
Honourable Malison Ndau, M.P.
19. Deputy Minister of Defence:
Honourable Vincent Winstone Ghambi, M.P
20. Deputy Minister of Home Affairs and Internal Security: Honourable Aggrey Masi, M.P.