Zimbabwe: Crazy Man Forces Friend To Rape His Lover While He Watches

Sponsored Links


Zenzo Sibanda 32, of Badala Village and his friend Lethubuhle Ncube 19, last week appeared before Inyathi magistrate Mr Stephen Ndlovu facing two counts of rape. They were remanded in custody to 10 June for trial.

Prosecuting, Mr Zivanai Hlomayi said on 15 May 2016 at around 7am the woman was alone at her home when Sibanda and Ncube arrived and lured her to a nearby bush.

“Since Sibanda is the woman’s boyfriend, she did not suspect anything and thus she did not resist. While in the bush, Sibanda took an electric cable and assaulted her several times all over her body accusing her of prostitution. “After that he gave his friend Ncube a 25 cent bond coin and ordered him to go and buy condoms at Badala shop and he did,” he said.

The court heard that when Ncube came back with the condoms Sibanda ordered the woman to get tree branches and spread them on the ground, which she did in fear of being assaulted since Sibanda was still holding the electric cable .

“Sibanda then asked the woman to choose between being assaulted the whole day with an electric cable or having sexual intercourse with both Sibanda and his friend. The woman pleaded with Sibanda and he threatened to burn her with petrol.

“Sibanda ordered the woman to lie on the ground where she had spread the tree branches and also told Ncube to wear a condom and have sexual intercourse with the woman. He threatened to assault Ncube with an electric cable if he refused to comply so he had sex with Sibanda’s girlfriend,” said Mr Hlomayi.

“Sibanda watched Ncube as he had sexual intercourse with his girlfriend. He then also had sex with her by force, without protection and without her consent.

“After that he then ordered Ncube to have sexual intercourse with the woman for the second time. The woman tried to dress up but Sibanda stopped her,” said Mr Hlomayi.

“He then took the woman to his house where he kept her for three days but did not rape her again. After three days the woman managed to escape and went back to her village where she related the ordeal to her aunt,” said Mr Hlomayi.

They reported the matter at Inyathi Police Station and the woman was referred to Inyathi District Hospital for medical examination.



Sponsored Links